Pages

Wednesday 1 November 2017

Mr Patterson Talk

On the 1st of November a man called Andrew Patterson came to talk to the year 7 & 8's about education and how you can change your life. 

1 thing I learn't from him is that he talked to us about a 11 year old boy named Willy who lives in south auckland and he gave up his lunch to a homeless man everyday for 2 weeks. Then for a few days later he got luck. Mr Patterson took him to wellington on a plane and has never been on a plane. 

Now the homeless man has a Job, Has a house and also has money. The 11 year old boy change a older man's life. Thats what shocked me. So that teach me that even tho your way younger than a person you still can change a way p;der person life. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Charles,
    I really liked your post!
    I'm pleased my talk helped you to realise that, no matter your age, you can still make a difference to someone else's life.
    Best,
    Andrew

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.